Wednesday, October 10, 2007

one month post tx

Well.....it's just a few days over one month and I'm still VERY fatigued but at least the nausea is beginning to leave. I still have a hard time getting moving in the morning...it seems the crappiest time of day is now the afternoon. I find this strange. Anywho....I'm back at my sis' in Wisconsin. Gorgeous time of year to be here!!! They are in the cities for a doc appt. so I have the house to myself for a couple of days. It's a huge house and you can get lost in here!!! They just got the basement carpet in so it's a real room now LOL. We got the baseball memorabilia up on the wall and went shopping for a wall mount TV. We managed to get that up as well. A 46" tv becomes pretty heavy by the time you get the mounting brackets on LOL. We did a fine job though!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Ample said...

I bet it will get better each week. 'Way to go' getting here!

10:58 AM  
Blogger Not Blank said...

A month post treatment, I was still taking little naps every afternoon. It does get better, I promise.

5:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home